Joseph Cowen Health Centre
Advice, health care, shower, clothes.
- Primary health care for people who are homeless, in temporary housing or in housing need and not registered with a GP.
- Medical advice and treatment
- needle exchange
- Support for people with emotional/mental health problems.
- Pregnancy testing.
- Access to GPs, CPN and nurse.
- Advice on welfare rights, housing, local services, alcohol and drugs.
Joseph Cowan Healthcare Centre, 8, Wilfred Street, Cradlewell, Byker, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE6 1JQ